Are you looking for a shipping solution? Maybe you need to change freight carriers? Find out what the hard working and reliable people at Team Worldwide can do over land, sea and air!
Event / Team / Media Sponsorship
In 2016, A Valley and Beyond online magazine will be taking a support role in the Lehigh Valley. As part of this new support role, media sponsorship is available to event organizers / local teams / various organizations.
This is something fairly new to the magazine and during 2016, financial sponsorship will not be available. Think of this as a beta test. The magazine has tried this in 2015 with success but also it has been taken advantage of.
One person does almost every aspect of the magazine, including promotion / marketing / site design / articles / photos / videos. Time is a major factor and a very serious investment. There is an old saying: "Time is money." While realizing it takes money to have an event. Support an organization / local teams. It also takes money for any publication to function.
Through media sponsorship, you can save money. Several advantages include: social media promotion through various outlets including Facebook and Twitter. Advertising on more than one page in the magazine with social media promotion of every section. Plus other advantages not listed.
Here is the minimum A Valley and Beyond can offer your event / team / organization through media sponsorship:
1) Social media promotion: "A Valley and Beyond is a proud media sponsor of...." with a direct link to your event / team / organization.
2) Advertising on 3 pages (sections) in the magazine. The 3 sections will be determined by amount of space available. The Home Page / Upcoming Events / Current Edition will always be the first attempts. Each section is promoted equally on social media.
3) Publication of any press releases / advance articles.
4) If at all possible, coverage of your event / game / etc. For teams, The magazine can not guarantee coverage of more than one game. Due to very limited staff (pretty much one person) and any time constraints.
5) Again, this is the minimum of what the magazine can offer. A Valley and Beyond will try to be as flexible as possible for your needs.
The flexibility does have limits. In 2015, the magazine was lead to believe it would was a media sponsor of 2 events. After both events received over 1 month of free promotion, A Valley and Beyond received zero in return. Example: the magazine was not listed in the sponsor section for the events. It was a serious learning process.
While the magazine wants to help your event / organization / team, mutual promotion will only help both sides.
The magazine will accept all requests possible. Unfortunately and being realistic, it can not offer a 100% guarantee. Again, due to time constraints and very limited staff. Charities / non-profit organizations will be given first priority. This is due to A Valley and Beyond's policy of trying to make a difference in our world and the Lehigh Valley.
If your event / organization / team is interested, please contact Michael Phoenix (founder and pretty much entire staff) at: mailto:email@example.com
Please include "Media Sponsorship" in the subject line. I do check my junk mail folder. It is the best way not to be missed.